Monday, December 5, 2011

sustainability Progress Reflection 3

"RECONSIDER, v. To seek a justification for a decision already made." - Ambrose Bierce 
Today, we discussed the aspects the draft of our written plan did not meet the mark scheme. We discussed what was missed and had to be added. I also clarified some understanding problems Jia Yi had. Then, I set the editing and revision as homework. 
After which, we set about reviewing the T-Shirt designs and gave Jia Yi feedback on how to improve them. There were several bumps that I hope we can clear up by tomorrow's lesson. While Jia Yi continued to edit the designs with Wen Wen acting as artistic examiner, Mia and I brainstormed possible questions we could pose to the Nexus community. 


While we worked efficiently during the first part of the lesson, I think that with hindsight, the second part of the lesson could have been much more organised. I think we wasted a lot of time focused on the designs and all voicing our opinions at once to poor Jia Yi. Anyway, I will keep that in mind for next lesson to make sure it doesn't happen again.



"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely." - Rodin





No comments:

Post a Comment