Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sustainability Progress Reflection 4 - Planning

"Example is the school of mankind, and they will learn at no other." - Edmund Burke


The exemplar project we looked at in class differed from my expectations in two main ways. The first being their outcome, everyone in class (including myself) had the impression that our outcome should be something active. A case study, to me at the very least, was an outcome you would use for an independent project. The second way the exemplar deviated from my expectations was the way it was structured. My group has been using the mark scheme to organise our plan and the exemplar didn't to that. By looking at the exemplar plan, my group and I managed to spot some points that we thought they missed base on the mark scheme. Due to this, we are doing yet another edit on the draft of the project plan.


As a group, we have decided to set the dateline of our group project for the 15th of December. We wish to get the plan done before the school holidays, so that when we come back, we can get started on achieving our outcome. We have pretty much completed most of the plan, everything (but the timeframes) has already been written down some time ago. We only have to finish our Gannt Chart. Over the weekend, we worked on it we it is very much still a draft and we will continue to edit next week.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." - Douglas Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment