Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sustainability Progress Reflection 2

"People with goals succeed because they know where they are going." - Earl Nightingale  
Today, we received the mark scheme for the Group Project. I really like it because now we know what exactly is expected of us, we won't be groping around in the dark anymore.


In terms of the group element, I learnt that the Project Plan contributes a large portion (half) to the total mark. I think that because of this we should really spend more time on planning and make sure we meet all of the criteria. This refutes my initial assumption about finishing the plan by the end of next week. I understood the time frame element of the plan better. It must realistic and appropriate. Miss Gita said that your time frame proposal should acknowledge when things could change because of events out of your control. I now feel more confident in tackling the proposal of timeframes. 


In terms of the individual element, I learnt all of is basically evaluation and reflection. I realised that when evaluating, I am expected to provide evidence and explanation of my learning and contemplation of my learning. In the evaluation of the group project plan and process, I became aware that I would also need to give "well-considered" suggestions for improvement of the project, plan or focus. 
"Goals in writing are dreams with deadlines." - Brian Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment